This newly designed mix chamber provides pressure adjustment during foaming operations to help control pore size of technical foam. Cushman Engineering’s remotely controlled, power adjustable mix chamber provides the following advantages:
- Variable mix chamber pressure provides the final pore size control for technical grade foams.
- No rotation of the cap throughout the full pressure adjustment range, directional foam-heads maintain their spray pattern.
- High performance gear-head air motor provides power adjustment.
- Worm and worm wheel design provides vertical adjustment of the cap without rotation.
- Ideal for mixheads that can’t be reached by hand during foaming operations.
- Designed for easy teardown and assembly for cleaning.
- Solenoid stops limit adjustment to a safe range.
- Keeps employee away from isocyanate vapors.